S'mores Candy Bars
1 lb Milk Chocolate
1 Jar Marshmallow Fluff
8-10 Graham Crackers
1. Make 8-10 graham cracker shaped molds using foil. I saw recipes that called for actual candy bar molds, but I had to think of something that I could shape myself so I didn't have to buy one. It worked like a charm!
3. Pour melted chocolate into foil molds--about 1/8" deep.
6. Let stand until chocolate is firm. I recommend refrigerating them.
7. Scrape extra chocolate from pan with graham crackers and fluff. Eat.
8. Figure out how to get fluff off camera.
Ahh yes, life will never be the same.
Linked up to the Falling for Crafts Challenge over at One Artsy Mama. Check out what I made for last week's challenge (it's those pretty fall flowers you see in the pic there!)
Also linked up at: Sumo's Sweet Stuff, Lines Across My Face, Life Made Lovely, Running With Glitter, Craft-O-Maniac, Making the World Cuter, Skip to My Lou, C.R.A.F.T., Sew Chatty, Sew Can Do, For the Love of Blogs