This week was a success in a number of ways.
1. Ashyr went two days without spitting up on me. Meaning I didn't reek of spoiled milk for two.full.days.
2. I reached my pre-pregnancy weight (!)
3. Memorized Psalm 1. Love it.
4. Only had one diaper blow out. And yes, that is a success in my book.
5. Drank hot chocolate every single day and as we speak. Loving this cooler weather!
Come back Monday for an oh so sweet fall treat! :)
Weekly Favorites Reading List:
In the News: Modest Dressing
My Heart Will Sing No Other Name