Today I am so excited to share about a blog award I recently received. But before I go any further, I want to say a big THANK YOU to Liz over at The Quick Journey for nominating me. I'm truly flattered!
The Liebster blog award is given to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. Liebster is a German word meaning dear, sweet, kind, nice, good, beloved, lovely, kindly, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing and welcome.
So now it's my turn to pick 5 people who I think deserve this award (with less than 200 followers). I based the "less than 200 followers rule" on your GFC followers. Okay, here are my picks in no particular order.
1. Angie @ Ma Belle la Vie. I knew I would be a fan of her blog right away when I read a post that said she thinks it is okay to buy the same top in multiple colors, to be addicted to coffee, and to decorate your house with kitschy holiday decorations. Kindred spirits I tell you.
2. Ashlee @ On the Front Porch Looking In. Ashlee blogs about diy projects, fashion, design, God (love that part!) and many more lovely things. And of course an obvious reason I love her is because she spells her name the right way. ;) Love her blog design too!
3. Nina @ The Good Girl. I typically don't think really hard about peoples blog posts. You know, I read them leisurely. But not on her blog. (This post especially has stuck in my mind and challenged me.) Thanks for always sharing what is really in your heart, Nina. I love your depth.
4. Amber @ Mrs. Amber Apple. I cannot get enough of this girl. She has some SERIOUS vintage style (see?) which I absolutely adore. She shares recipes, outfits, pins, decorating, tutorials, and more!
5. Misty @ An Unpretentious Teacher. Misty is one fashionable woman. And right now she is doing a "100 day retail detox." She's committed to not shopping for 100 days (so brave!) and I'm enjoying her updates. I deeply considered participating, but chickened out. She is definitely inspiring me to give it a try though! Great dresser, great writer, great blog!
My goodness it was hard to only pick 5 blogs. But I hope the chosen nominees will share the love with others now (and sorry if you have already been given the award). Thanks again Liz for allowing me to be a part of this. :)
***I reached 100 followers this weekend, which means a GIVEAWAY is in the works. Hint: It will be something amazing from here.***