1. Social media. I talked about this last week in my post about my small business personal challenges. I received many helpful comments that encouraged me to take advantage of this free and easy method. I am currently working on setting up all the normal ways of social method specifically for Capernaum Vintage. This will obviously reach a diverse group of people with just the click of a button.
2. Blog Sponsorship. I follow some vintage blogs and have yet to venture into sponsoring them. This would be a easy way to get my store out there and drive traffic to my shop. Specifically, it would reach those already interested in vintage things. Seems like a no-brainer.
3. Business cards. This one won't impact my sales a whole lot I'm sure, but it won't hurt to have them. There are a couple of local coffee shops in my neighborhood who are big on supporting small businesses. They have places near the counter where anyone can leave a stack of business cards. We are talking about the quirky coffee shops where the customers wear vintage clothes and like handmade items. My shop should be right up their ally. I also am going to start sending them in the package when I sell an item to a buyer.
4. Giveaways. I am considering having other (bigger) blogs host a giveaway to my shop. Again, this would drive traffic to my shop.
5. SEO. Thankfully, my husband is a web developer and has taught me SEO. I haven't started the tedious task, but when I'm done this can reach anyone who Google's a keyword phrase such as "vintage clothes." We are also working on a website for Capernaum Vintage...more on that later!
Okay, what am I missing? Ideas please!