Just two ingredients: white distilled vinegar and orange peel!
1. Peel several oranges and drop the peels into a mason jar.
2. Pour your vinegar until the jar is full.
3. Let it brew for 2 full weeks.
4. It will be a light yellow color when it's all done.
5. This step is optional, but you can pour it into an empty spray bottle. I had an empty bottle of laundry stain remover to use. Then I named it "Orange Shine" and made a label!
Now I have no excuse to not clean while I'm pregnant. Although I have found myself pulling the "my back aches too bad today" card several times. :)
Please join me for more of my Bumps & Babies series going on now!
Craft-0-Maniac, Delicate Construction, For Love of Cupcakes, The Gunny Sack, CRAFT, Pinkapotamus, Sumo's Sweet Stuff, Lines Across My Face, Home Sweet Home, Making the World Cuter, Funky Polkadot Giraffe, Homework, Mommy by Day Crafter by Night.